, 34 rue Charles Domercq , 33800 BORDEAUX
- Show map
Welcome to the Regina hotel
A desire for historical discovery? A romantic week end in Aquitaire? Work week in Bordeaux? A family break in the road vacation?
Do not hesitate!! The regina hotel travellers for over hundred years, perfect for the magnificient architecture for St Jean station, welcomes you 24/24 with its playful team entirely devotel to your services.
The old building of character invites you to discover to 39 renovated room, accessed for stairs or lift, all equiped with bathroom, telephone with outside line, flat screen TV and free Wifi.
- 39 Rooms
- 2 stars
- City Center
- Best Rate Guarantee
- Book free of charge
- Non-smoking room
- Italian shower
- Hair dryer
- Direct phone
- Room with terrace
- Multi-lingual Staff
- TV room
- Business space
- Free Wifi
- Reception - fax service
- Paid public parking
- Hotel parking fee
- Free enclosed garage
- Enclosed garage fee
- Private Garden
- Near station
- Restaurants nearby
- Breakfast room
- Buffet breakfast
- Chèque Vacances
- Check-in : From 12 h
- Check-out : From 10 h to 11 h
- Cancellation / Prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- Pets : Pets are not allowed.
- Children and extra beds : The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- Children under 2 stay free of charge in a crib.
- Cards accepted : : Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Reviews on HÔtel regina - Bordeaux
Philippe A. - The 21/09/2017 - hÔtel regina
HOTEL TRADITIONNEL. MIEUX QUE LES CHAINES IMPERONNELLES
Fabrice C. - The 21/08/2017 - hÔtel regina
Monique D. - The 16/08/2017 - hÔtel regina
l accueil de votre stagiaire MILENA est excellent !
Teresa H. - The 16/08/2017 - hÔtel regina
Hotel is just across the road from the train/bus station, very good for late night or early morning arrivals in Bordeaux.
Jerome G. - The 14/08/2017 - hÔtel regina
Un accueil parfait, des services à la hauteur de nos attentes dans la bonne humeur et l'intelligence.
1 / 11
CITOTEL REGINA - BORDEAUX