5 bis, place du Général Leclerc , 35500 VITRE
- Show map
Vitré, gateway to Brittany, is a treasure of médiéval architecture. The middle Ages castle is 5 min. away, and that of Marie de Sévigné is just a 5-minute's journey by car. City of Art and History.
|Room type : HÔTEL LE PETIT BILLOT - VITRE
- 21 Rooms
- 2 stars
- City Center
- Best Rate Guarantee
- Book free of charge
- Non-smoking room
- Hair dryer
- Satellite / cable TV
- C+ / TPS TV
- Room with air conditioning
- TV room
- Free Wifi
- Reception - fax service
- Free hotel parking
- Enclosed garage fee
- Animals welcome / free
- Entry code
- Near station
- Restaurant on site
- Restaurants nearby
- Breakfast room
- Breakfast in the room
- Buffet breakfast
- Meal tray
- Chèque Vacances
- Check-in : From 11 h
- Check-out : Up to 11 h
- Cancellation / Prepayment : Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- Pets : Pets are allowed on request without charges.
- Children and extra beds : The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1. Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Cards accepted : : Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.
Reviews on HÔtel le petit billot - Vitre
Tony K. - The 09/09/2017 - hÔtel le petit billot
2nd time at this hotel enjoyed the first time with the improvements even better.
Michael C. - The 07/09/2017 - hÔtel le petit billot
Excellent front desk. Pleasant and extremely efficient.
Gordon E. - The 29/08/2017 - hÔtel le petit billot
This hotel is undergoing complete refurbishment and redecoration. The couple who run it are charming and most helpful. We stayed 4 nights in one of the upgraded rooms. Very clean and comfortable, with a spacious wet-room with a lovely shower. The other 2 nights in a double room which will be redecorated and refurbished. However this was fine for us. Should be very nice when the improvements have been made (before the end of 2017).
Adrienne M. - The 26/08/2017 - hÔtel le petit billot
Very central location. Clean and comfortable. Very helpful and friendly welcome from the hotel host. Clean, newly painted room with spacious bathroom. A map of the town provided and some tourist guidance given. Free parking on the street in July and August.
Olivier C. - The 17/07/2017 - hÔtel le petit billot
Hôtel super . À conseiller
1 / 12
CITOTEL LE PETIT BILLOT - VITRE